Abundant clean energy source
- Enough solar energy hits the Earth in a single hour to power the energy needs of the entire human population for a year.
- Solar is the cheapest form of renewable energy generation and quickest to construct.
Reliable investment with attractive growth prospects
- Provides a regular attractive dividend for income seeking investors.
- Offers a natural hedge against inflation with a high proportion of regulated revenues linked to RPI.
- Large diversified operating portfolio with incremental growth prospects through the introduction of complementary technologies, such as Energy Storage.
Proven and stable technology
- Reliable and predictable source of electricity due to high consistency in yearly irradiation and minimal moving parts.
- Long useful life (25-40 years) with high proportion of contracted cash flows from operating solar assets.
Cost-effective electricity generation
- Active portfolio management provides prudent cost of operation, maintenance and replacement of assets.
- Solar technology has benefited from a significant reduction in costs, falling over 90% in the last ten years. Subsidy-free solar assets are economically competitive and provide attractive financial returns.
Climate change solution
- Fundamental to achieving a more sustainable future by accelerating the transition to clean and sustainable energy.
- Meaningful contribution to reducing CO2e emissions through the generation of clean electricity.
- Investment in solar provides significant biodiversity benefits to the local surrounding areas.
Positioned for growth
- Exciting pipeline which includes both Solar and Energy Storage asset opportunities
- The growth potential in solar and energy storage is huge, a predicted 7,749GW is anticipated to be installed globally by 2050, up from 832GW in 2019.
- Exceptional track record in delivering returns and growth to investors