• More solar energy hits the Earth in a single hour than the energy being used by the entire human population in a year.
• Solar energy generation is now economically viable in markets not typically characterised by high levels of solar irradiation.
PROVEN AND STABLE TECHNOLOGY
• Reliable and predictable source of electricity due to high consistency in yearly solar irradiation.
• Long useful life (25-40 years with potential to extend) with high proportion of contracted cash flows from operating solar plants.
COST-EFFECTIVE ELECTRICITY GENERATION
• Low operating and maintenance costs and ongoing capital expenditures.
• Solar PV technology has benefited from a significant reduction in costs and non-subsidised solar assets are now economically competitive with fossil fuel sources and provide attractive financial returns.
CLIMATE CHANGE SOLUTION
• Fundamental to achieving a more sustainable future by accelerating the transition to clean and sustainable energy.
• Meaningful contribution to reducing CO2e emissions through the generation of clean electricity.
NextEnergy Solar Fund (NESF) Limited is a Guernsey incorporated investment company primarily focused on acquiring solar photovoltaic assets located in the UK.
Every hour the world receives enough energy from the sun to power the entire planet for a year.
We believe in the power of solar. Do you?